Fun With Grammar Printable Homeschooling Pack
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT: You will receive immediate access to your download file upon completed payment.
This Fun With Grammar Pack combines four of our most popular digital mini-packs into one fun 29-page packet for early elementary students. In this packet you will receive:
Goldilocks and the Three Parts of Speech
Goldilocks and the Three Parts of Speech is a fun new PDF literacy packet based upon the theme of the classic childhood story, Goldilocks. Join the fun as Goldilocks is on an adventure to discover nouns, verbs, and adjectives! This supplemental Language Arts packet was created with children K-3 in mind.
In this packet your child will learn:
- how to identify nouns, verbs, and adjectives, through activities such as coloring the different parts of speech
- how to identify the three parts of speech through the story Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- how to write their own silly story using nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- how to create silly sentences by using a printable spinner with a variety of nouns, verbs, and adjectives
Parts of Speech Mini Activity Pack
This high quality PDF was created to reinforce your young learners skills in identifying nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and pronouns. This pack contains activities and games students can use over and over again. Great for multiple children to enjoy as they progress along in their schooling journey. Perfect supplemental Language Arts practice!
Activities and Games Include:
- a parts of speech cube
- grammar bingo
- “Name that Part of Speech” game cards
- ice cream grammar scoops
Punctuation Skills Level 1
This digital mini-pack covers basic punctuation skills practice to include:
- using periods
- using exclamation points
- using question marks
Quote Me on That
Quote Me on That teaches your young student the basic rules for using quotation marks.This digital packet is also a great refresher for students starting back to school after summer break or to revisit grammar usage for review.
This packet will allow your young child to practice:
- using quotation marks in dialogue
- using quotation marks for poems, songs, and books
- identifying speaker tags
- and creating their own sentences using quotation marks